Thursday 15 June 2017

Day 3 LSD


Yep so I am officially wearing a toilet on my bum.  My goodness I don't think I have ever tinkled so much in my entire life.

If you have been on diets like me millions of times over, you find that you tinkle for a day or so then it eases off but NOPE...  I am a tap, tinkle, tinkle.  But its all good.

Day 3 is going well.  Funny I am feeling thirsty?  I am still feeling slightly queasy but nothing like it was.  I really thought that if this was how its going to be then I don't wanna be no part of this LOL!!..  I think though the that having the tooth out is not helping me at all.  On a good note I am not experiencing, lack of energy nor headaches.  So The vitamins might be kicking in.

I decided to move my LSD slightly from the shakes (which were making me feel worse) to Milk.  I am having 1800ml of Skimmed Milk, 2 weight watchers yogurts and when my mouth is in a need of refreshing, I am having sugar free jelly.

They say day 4 is the worst.  So if I can get over the hump I will be ok.  It's not as hard as what I thought, but then my mind is set, to do well.  I am determined to turn my life upside down and inside out.

Peace out xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment